Professional CCTV installation
We are a security registered company with over 30 years combined experience in designing and installing CCTV surveillance solutions for home and commercial clients. Our philosophy and aim is to consider the need, alongside environment, to find the most effective system to meet individual requirements, at the right price
We are able to install and maintain any brand cameras VMS, DVR and NVRs. We only use local established suppliers to ensure ongoing support of the products. We supply Hikvision, Axis, Dahua, Milestone, Sony, Nuuo, Honeywell, Samsung, LG and much more. With a wide range of indoor & outdoor domed and bullet camera options, our wired IP CCTV camera systems are flexible enough to cover any circumstances to help keep a watchful eye over your property.
Typical applications include:
• Retail Premises
• Premium Residential
• Small Commercial
Professional CCTV Maintenance and Repair
Closed Circuit TV, or CCTV for short, are one of the most important components of security and monitoring property, whether it’s commercial or residential. The best systems will help you keep a close look on your property no matter what, offer the chance to record as well as to view live streams, and more. It’s important to install the best possible system on your property, but it’s also vital that you keep it working at optimum levels. One of the big aspects of doing this is a complete regular CCTV maintenance.
Regular CCTV maintenance is important since it helps ensure that your system works properly, and choosing to have it done will help ensure maximum performance and in many cases may even improve the overall functionality of your CCTV system. In short, it’s a must for anyone serious about getting the most from their system.
We maintain a wide variety of security camera systems for homes and businesses in London. Our CCTV repair and maintenance service is flexible, reliable and competitive.
Preventative CCTV maintenance schedule include:
- Visually inspect all major components and connections for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check all control equipment (DVR, NVR, multiplexer, video switcher, telemetry units etc) for correct operation
- Check mains & power supplies and stand-by batteries including charging rates.
- Check environmental conditions for adverse effects, including growth or shrubbery obscuring camera views
- Check time and date settings in equipment and update the settings as appropriate
- Check integrity of all cabling and sample check external insulation for damage
- Clean cable fixings for security
- Check auxiliary lighting equipment, infra-red units and photocells (if any) for correct operation
- Check air vents are clear in all control equipment including PCs
- Clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces as necessary
- Check all glands and seals on external equipment
- Clean control equipment surfaces including PC (if applicable)
- Establish regular back-ups are taken
- Check camera is aligned to user specification, pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- Check brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage. Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly
- Check wash/wipe units and wiper blades (if any) for correct operation and fill washer reservoir where necessary
- Check quality of recording during day time and night time modes
- Check pan and tilt assembly (if any) including fixings, electrical connections and functions.
- Check the satisfactory CCTV transmission of images to remote site (if applicable)
- Check warning signs are in place
- Check all camera presets
- Check all alarm presets (if applicable)
To book an alarm maintenance, Call 07706 221713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org